PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : کرنل قدرتمند SGSII | 2.6.35.7-MirageS2 v2b OC 1504mhz برای گلکسی اس 2

MASOUD
17-07-2011, 17:34
SGSII | 2.6.35.7-MirageS2 v2b

کرنل قدرتمند SGSII | 2.6.35.7-MirageS2 v2b که قابلیت اورکلاک گوشی از 1.2Ghz به 1.5Ghz
را دارا میباشد.فرکانس پیشفرض این کرنل 1.2Ghz میباشد که با نصب نرم افزار SetCPU و یا
Tegrak میتوانید از فرکانس های بالاتر تا 1.5Ghz استفاده کنید
بعد از نصب این کرنل محیط ریکاوری 4.0.0.2 به گوشی شما اضافه خواهد شد
با Odin نصب کنید

توضیحات سازنده :

This kernel is built from a custom modified source by me (I've added and modified some things to an updated SGS2 source), I've tried to modify it to get the lowest battery drain, so this kernel should stay in a step between performance and battery, if you like some more performance you can download SetCPU, or other custom app to modify freqs and default governor.

What's included:

-For XXKG1 (should work with olders too)
-Modified Freq range 10 steps (200-400-500-600-800-900-1000-1100-1200-1504 Mhz)
-Modified cpufreq.c to force processor to go step-by-step in freqs.
-Default Freq: 500-1200 Mhz interactive (the best to get low batt drain, should drain lower in sleep)
-Lowest maximum freq blocked to 400mhz (so if you put 200-200, it will run 200-400, locked due to better performance)
-Available governors: interactive-smartass-conservative-userspace-powersave-ondemand-performance (custom modded smartass, ondemand and interactive governors)
-CFS Scheduler.
-SLQB Allocator.
-CFQ Block IO Scheduler (Available: no-op, bfq, deadline, cfq)
-Modified Initramfs from saturn_de (thanks to him and Chainfire) - I've added some values to this init.rc to get lower battery drain and some performance. (some different from saturn)
-CWM 4.0.0.2 Recovery
-Disabled Profiling support and debugs, added ThumbEE, Improved Control Group Support.
-Added some CFQ IO tweaks
-Changed dalvikvm heapsize to 60m (this should improve performance on tasking)
-Touchscreen fix added (thanks to vicenzo91)

*int:fast is not included due to performance problems.
*not compatible with tegrak OC (tested with SetCPU)
*will upload sources and initramfs soon

test with performance 1504mhz, vfs_cache_pressure=100 and dalvik 64m (default vfs=70, you can modify it downloading Sysctl Config from Market)

2b:
*updated some voltages
*autobrightness seems to work now