What's New in This Release
· Customisable Vector Map colour schemes. Create new schemes via the website MY ACCOUNT/SETTINGS/Devices page, then use the Plan Page Menu/Vector Map Options/Colour Scheme to load it onto the phone. (Use Reload Current Map to refresh the list of available schemes on the phone)
· Customisable Text page screens, also set via the website Devices page above. The screen settings are downloaded to the phone the first time Enable Web is used after restarting TMJ.
· Extra GPS Log format - Raw CSV/TXT
· Fixed Timezone/DST bug when uploading tracks to website - it should now correctly take TZ and DST settings from phone (previously the DST setting was ignored)
· Fixed persistent bug that caused occasional freezing issue on the Plan and Map pages when using an Internal GPS
· plus many other small tweaks from the last few months...
Register an account with TrackMyJourney
Download the TMJ-Mobile application to your phone (see below)
Run the program and in the Main Menu>Settings page enter your TMJ Username, Device Codename and Password
Use the Main Menu>GPS>Connect GPS function to search for and connect to your Bluetooth GPS device.
Add some Waypoints to your TrackMyJourney account. On the phone use the Main Menu>Web>Update Waypoints function to download the Waypoints to the phone. These can then be used for navigation.
On the phone use the Main Menu>Web>Enable Upload function to start sending your location back to the website.
Invite your friends to view your progress via the Invitations page
Check out the User Guide for further information.