PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : [بهینه ساز / جینجربرد] بهبود GPS and Sensors برای رامهای aosp/cyanogen

Dezak525
30-01-2012, 17:32
پچی فوقالعاده، برای تصحیح کارکرد GPS از نظر کیفیت و سرعت لاک شدن
این پچ تاخیر لاک شدن GPS رو از چند دقیقه به چند ثانیه کاهش میده و خطاش هم زیره 10 متره
مخصوص رامهای سیانوژن 7.2 هستش
اینم توضیحات از زبان آماده کننده پچ

The 'new' CM7.2 from vo-1 is IMHO the best CM7 we have. Only thing which disturbed me was the slow GPS. The PFGPS Tweaks by PFittech didn't really work for me. So i took a look at the GPS functions of Stock Samsung ROM to see what i can do. CM7 and Samsung use different ways to provide GPS funtions. While CM7 'directly' accesses the hardware, Samsung does it via a running daemon (/system/bin/gpsd'). Obviously this works much better than GPS functions provided by CM7. So i decided to try the Samsung GPS functions in CM7 which worked very well out of the box. I always have a GPS-Fix now in less than a minute. This required a complete replacement of HW libs provided by CM7. This worked without any problems. All Sensors (at least for me) are working. More than that, i personally have the feeling that everything is a little bit smoother and faster. But that maybe a 'Placebo'...

Anyway, here's the patch for those who want to try. What does it do ?

- it completely replaces the libs in /system/lib/hw with libs from Samsung STOCK ROM
- it installs 'gpsd' in /system/bin
- it installs a stock gps.conf in /etc
- it wipes your /data/gps directory to remove old xtra.bin files

Note: PFGPS doesn't work with this patch So if you've already flashed PFIttech's PFGPS tweaks, they will be uninstalled by my patch.

طریقه نصب:
داشتن رام سیانوژن 7.2 + ریکاوری cwm 5.2.0.6
پچ رو به شاخه اصلی مموری کارت انتقال بدید و از cwm نصبش کنید

دانلود:
پچ (dl.mobilestan.net/index.php/files/get/nm1rFZ097E/cm7.x-to-improve-gps-and-sensors.zip)
تاپیک در xda (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1465402&highlight=gpsfix)